SAP Query: Step by Step guide
A SAP Query is SAP’s tool to define and execute once own reports without knowing ABAP programming language.
Many times a need arises for SAP Users and Functional Consultants to generate quick reports without getting any ABAP coding done – time taken to complete the coding in development, transport and test it in QA system and then transport to production – is sometimes too long. In such cases, SAP query is a tool provided by SAP for generating these kinds of reports.
On this document you will find the following Step-by-Step Tutorials:
- What is SAP Query? Purpose and Advantages of SAP Query?
- Configuration required for SAP Queries
- How to create a transaction for a SAP-Query
- Creating Ad Hoc query
- Developing SAP Query for Task List Data Extraction
- How to transport SAP Query objects
- Setting the Expiry date in SAP Query
- SAP Query for getting hourly background job status
- Building an SAP Query using ABAP Code
- Development of Basic List Query using SAP Query
- Working with infosets/User Groups/Query in detail